Our interns are vital to the successful operation of Amman Design Week – both on the front line and behind the scenes. Opportunities are available to get involved within the following departments:
- Event Management
- Education Program
- Children's Program
- Film Program
- On-Site Events
- Operations/ Logistics
- Volunteer Office
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Professional attitude with a clear sense of responsibility
- Should have solid command of both Arabic and English
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your department of interest and CV.
With citywide activations and a large scope of programs and events, Amman Design Week relies on you, the volunteer, to help our small team manage and support our activities. As a volunteer, you are at the forefront of the week, providing information and assistance to visitors, handing out guides and helping the team make sure everything runs smoothly.
Looking to gain experience working in a creative setting for Amman’s newest event? The program includes exciting opportunities for students and residents to help out across all areas of the event and its associate programs.
Why volunteer at Amman Design Week?
- Gain experience working with a creative team of experienced professionals
- Have the opportunity to meet and engage with the work of designers locally and internationally
- Learn new skills; teamwork, leadership, problem solving and adaptability, time management, and communication
- Receive a volunteer participation certificate